Sunday, July 06, 2014

July Japes

This month is going to be a mad one...


In just over a week's time, I will have various members of my family visiting and staying with me for a while. Although I only saw them recently in May, I can't wait to see them again, to spend some quality time with them as I usually only get to see them once a year.

My parents will be staying for 5-6 weeks, so I'm looking forward to lots of my Mum's home cooking! I'm not looking forward to putting on weight as a result of said home cooking though! Might have to increase intensity in my gym workouts!

Two of my sisters are also coming over, along with my niece and nephews (all between the ages 7 and 5), who are all really excited about doing some 'gardening' (weeding haha!). I do hope the weather's going to be fine when they come over.

At some point towards the end of the month, there will be NINE people (including the kids) staying, so yes, the house is going to be rather noisy but nice with family sounds.

This Saturday, I'm going on a hen night - 1940s fancy dress and I'm going for the Betty Grable look - see above pic!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment